Monday, August 10, 2009

The week that was

This is a separate, boring, weekly wrap. Really only for me, my coach, and really, really boring people.

An ok week's training - but I had the sore leg, and then the sickness wouldn't go away. So while I was relatively consistent, I cut back on the volume (and there's not much intensity at the moment anyway).

M - I had my first ever solo trial the following day, and was still a bit under the weather, so took the day off.

T - 30 minute run, 5.17 km, 5.48 mins/k. Ran around Cambridge golf course with my bike lights put on the optional headband I bought. Felt ok.

W - 1 hr on the trainer. Felt a bit gammy - but have worked out that might be because my cleats we a little bit loose and were moving a little.

T - Rest again.

F - 1 hr "aerobic intervals" on trainer. Felt reasonably good.

S - 1:10 off-road run around Waiuku Forest (actually, a lot was on the beach, some through mud flats; no more shiny white shoes for me...)

S - 1:35 ride. Was supposed to be 3 hrs, but just didn't think that was a good idea. Good ride though, rode a number of the local hills, I used biggish gears for all the climbing.

1 comment: