Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quick update

For those that care (and I suspect that's a fairly limited readership...), I have been:
  • Riding occasionally, mostly an hour at a time on the trainer, with not too many problems; and
  • Running relatively often - I've been building it up slowly, run walking, and am now running for four minutes walking for 1. On the weekend I managed 30 mins on Saturday and the same on Sunday. Running poses no problems at all thus far, even downhills (which is helping my VMO kick in, it seems).
So, hopefully this keeps up, and I can start training properly in June. On 7 June I'm going to Rotorua to do the Mountain Bike Skills course, which should be lots of fun (and hopefully make me faster on the downhills).

Haven't been back swimming - there's a bit of rehab work still to do on my shoulder.

But (touch wood - yes, again) - I'll be relatively injury free soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. We care! :)haha Think I'll get back to the 4:1 combo ... seems the safest bet. Good luck building back up.

    ReplyDelete